10 Facts Every Woman Should Know
by Mary L. Leonard
- Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
- When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
- Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
- For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
- You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
- Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
- It’s okay to not love every part of your body….but you should.
- We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
- You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
- You’re a woman. That alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.